If you’ve been to One Lincoln more than once, the odds are good that you’ve enjoyed our Gorgonzola Salad, complete with spinach, romaine, radicchio, dried cranberries, and poppy seed dressing. But the spicy, candied pecans are the key ingredient you’ll need to help round out the flavor by cutting the sweetness. Now you can try our signature salad at home by using our recipe. Turn up the heat or cut it back by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper. Delicious!
- 1 pound of Pecans
- 8 ounces 10x Sugar (Confectioners’ Sugar)
- 1.5 tsp Cayenne Powder (more or less depending on desired heat level)
- Pre-heat oven to 250°F.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil.
- Blanch Pecans for 2 minutes.
- Toss the blanched nuts with the sugar and cayenne mixture.
- Place evenly on waxed paper-lined baking sheet; bake 1 hour or until crunchy.