Try a new twist on a traditional Hawaiian dish… poke. Vegetarians rejoice at this unique fruit only version, which can be modified to suit your personal summer fruit preferences. Our version is shown with pineapple, cantaloupe, and honeydew, but Sous Chef Kelly recommends adding watermelon and orange to brighten the dish, both in color and flavor!
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp Teriyaki
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice
- Pinch of Chopped Fresh Mint
- Pinch of Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Sprinkle of Black and White Sesame Seeds
- Diced Fresh Fruits (Honeydew, Orange, Cantaloupe, Pineapple and Watermelon)
1. In a medium bowl, mix Soy Sauce, Teriyaki, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Orange Juice, Mint, Cilantro and Sesame Seeds.
2. Add your choice of diced fruits and toss to coat.
3. Serve chilled.