Halloween is upon us and there’s no better place for a good eerie drink than One Lincoln. Come sip the Dark and Spooky, a layered beverage that is the perfect blend of showmanship and exotic taste. This halloween cocktail may look clear at first, but a storm is definitely brewing overhead. Made with local Appalachian Ginger Beer and Myers’s Dark Rum, you’ll be sure to give into the temptation to try it.
The Dark and Spooky
- 1 bottle Appalachian Ginger Beer
- 1 ounce Myers Dark Rum
- 1/2 Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- In a rocks glass, add ice. Pour 3/4 of a bottle of the ginger beer over ice.
- Mix in freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Using a spoon, slowly pour the dark rum over the spoon, “floating” the rum on the top of the drink.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.