Downtown Gettysburg is looking forward to seeing more green in the coming weeks! Our master mixologists are busy working on fresh, seasonal libations to get you ready for the warmer weather. Our featured cocktail for April is perfect for the beginning of spring – the Green Goddess. Visit us in April in downtown Gettysburg to unwind with this light and fresh libation!
The Green Goddess
- Dash of Cucumber Simple Syrup (We like this recipe)
- 1 ounce Ketel One Oranje Vodka
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain Liqueur
- 3 ounce Bolthouse Farms Green Juice
- Garnish with Cucumber Slice or Purple Orchid
- Add ice to either a highball or collins glass.
- Add syrup, vodka, and liqueur to the glass and top off with green juice.
- Garnish with cucumber or orchid and enjoy!